Thursday, October 15, 2009

Going Dotty!

dot label ... . by you.
Aren't these dots cute? I am planning on numbering each quilt to keep track of who gave it, where it went, went it was done. In the other group I volunteer in, they label and can look things up. It is very helpful. Plus I want a way to mark the quilts without it being something that says "look at what I did!" I want it to be kinda Anonymous and also kinda modern. I really, really love it... We have plenty of Lush paint dots in blue and red, so I can do lots of these!
If you plan on sending one, please feel free to add your own dot (not black so I can write a #number in it) I just raw edged it around several times and trimmed it after. easy peasy. Any light dot larger than half inch will do.
Thanks,
rachel

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. I just found this site (via flickr). Love the dot idea too.

    ReplyDelete